FrontPage

Guest afad05

Hello:While I was working on obtaining my certification to become a "Virtual Assistant", another student made up a website for me using FrontPage. However, she has since relocated as her husband is in the military. I have no way of contacting her now and I am stuck because I can't access my own website! :) I have no knowledge whatsoever about setting up websites, let alone FrontPage. How do I go about getting into my website to make the changes? Also, where would be a good place for a beginner to start learning about setting up and maintaing websites?Thank you for your time. Mrs. Dyewww.assistancefromadistance.netafad05@gmail.net

have you got ftp access? or a control panel?if you dont..then theres not much you can do..unless you contact the host and prove your the owner of the website, then they'll probably give you control panel access.

If your site is hosted at assistancefromadistance.net, then it looks like that domain is hosted by this company:http://www.sketch.com/You should try the contact information on the bottom of the page and see if you can get in touch with them. Your name is registered as the domain owner, so there shouldn't be a problem.