XHTMl+voice

yahbuntu

It wouldn't be stupid, but I don't think it would be a big hit.Most people listen to music, so they had to turn that off if they were gonna learn here then.So I think it would be a bad hit. Plus; a lot of people wouldn't even have understood what they said. Lot's of unknown words you know :)And one more thing, do you think the directors of W3Schools have time to read in everything? That'll take a loooooooooooong time. Maybe they would, but I doubt.In other words; I don't think this is gonna happen

This would only work for high-speed users unless dial-up users can put up with the long wait for the voice.
The voice aspect of it has nothing to do with how fast a persons internet connection is, the voice is handled by another application on the persons computer, such as the Opera web browser which has a voice option in it, however there are many voice programs out there.
It wouldn't be stupid, but I don't think it would be a big hit.Most people listen to music, so they had to turn that off if they were gonna learn here then.So I think it would be a bad hit. Plus; a lot of people wouldn't even have understood what they said. Lot's of unknown words you know :)And one more thing, do you think the directors of W3Schools have time to read in everything? That'll take a loooooooooooong time. Maybe they would, but I doubt.In other words; I don't think this is gonna happen
The developers at W3schools wouldnt need to read anything on their site that is handled by voice applications that users have on their own computers. Aside from that What i was talking about is having a tutorial on xhtml + voice or voiceXML, they have all the other major varieties of XML, voiceXML is very important as well. Designing websites for blind or vision impaired people is a very important aspect of web design. I work with many disabled people who cant use their hands to type but still use the internet. Some people cant use their hands and are also blind at the same time, with a website that uses XHTML + Voice these people can still brows the internet.