.GIF's in Firefox

TBolt

Hi, folks. :)I'm putting together a web site for my brother. I added an animated .gif (Safety banner) to this page and noticed that the animation only works in IE, not Firefox 2.0.0.1 (version 2). For a minute, I thought that Mozilla disabled animated .GIF's in their web browser. Then, I realized that I am able to see the animated .gif at the top of the Web page in both IE and Firefox. So, I'm completely unsure why one .gif works and another .gif doesn't. :) I didn't find anything in the settings that would allow me to change how Firefox is handling the animated .GIF.Does anything obvious stick out to anyone?Thanks for your input!

What .gif doesn't work? It works fine for me and im using firefox 2.0.0.1. I don't see any problems!
Thanks for checking. At first, the animation wasn't loading for me. I noticed that now, though, the animation will load the first time you see that web page per web visit. With Firefox, I need to close the browser and then re-visit the site in order to see the animation. With IE, the animation loads every time I refresh the web page.Either way is fine. I can live with it. :)<edit> It's the "Safety" banner that I've been testing on the "Safety" web page.