Forum updated?

vchris

I just noticed that the member rating in our profiles is really good for a site like this.When we give could advice or help others, they can raise our rating.If we act like idiots, then our rating is lowered.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this may seem ... stupid ... but does anyone know how to edit your "interests" .. was just looking at the new profiles and that .. can't find anyways to do it?? :)... don't rate me badly for my stupidty .. or perhaps.. quick finding of a problem!

I just noticed when I try to quick edit my post, I can't seem to complete it. When I click the complete button, it just redirects me to the top of the page and it doesn't save the modifications. Anyone else having this issue?

Same here! It didn't work the first time but I didn't close the browser (FF). I just came back later and it worked.Oh yes and there is a problem with the header, it doesn't fit in.

In IE7 there seems to be a 2px offset below, but that's nothing serious anyway. It's probably a change in the new version's template.

in FF it hides the 2 lower buttons, tested with IE 7 and FF 2
I see the problem in FF2, but not in IE7

The logo will be fixed soon--it's at the top of my to-do list. I used the previous skin's header image, which doesn't work on this one. Check back in 1 or 2 days and it'll be working. :)

You can also write in your profile which languages you know and use, so now everyone can start removing that from their signatures... :)<-- Languages...

I don't have enough space for all the languages I know :)
Hmm, that sounds weird. Are you sure?

yeah! I had C++ at the end but it caused an error. It said I had too much data so I removed C++ and it worked.
Sounds to me like you should try again.

I would prefer something like this<?php if (isset($you) && $you == "spammer") { $me->financialRuin($you); } ?>
Um, no. In that case I'd also have to declare the function financialRuin(), and that would make my signature too big.
<?php if (isset($you) && $you == "spammer") { unset($you); } ?>
And when did my signature become the topic anyway?

<?php if (isset($you) && $you == "spammer") {$you != "welcome" && $myfoot = mysql_connect('localhost','your','butt')} ?>

JEEZ Jonas, that code is terrible! Not only did you leave off a semicolon, but the statement in the IF block is both ambiguous and a logical test. Saying $you != "welcome" evaluates to true, because we already concluded that $you == "spammer". But the statement is ambiguous, it could either be $you != ("welcome" && $myfoot = mysql_connect('localhost','your','butt')) or it could be ($you != "welcome") && ($myfoot = mysql_connect('localhost','your','butt')).Regardless, that is no place for a logical test! What example are you showing for the children? Won't somebody think of the children!