Icon

kvnmck18

How my new icon? I just made it fast...I couldn't think of anything to draw but an eye. An eye my not be that suitable, I guess I mean it doesn't make sense.Maybe it can be a conversation piece? Why why why?Any new icons anyone?

It's called "Avatar" actually, but nevermind that.Hmm... how about drawing a pyramid- an overcomplicated concept of something as simple as a grave... ring any bells :) ?

I have a Wacom graphic pen. I use Fireworks or Flash. I do a quick sketch...then do color...then do more sketching...the draw shadows...then if feel like it add highlights or extra colors.

http://www.radioactiveohio.com^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^check that out...full animation drawing I did about 6 months ago

Since Studio 8 Macromedia products are a mixture of Adobe (Photoshop) and class Macromedia functions and setup.I love Studio 8 you can render stuff so well with just basic gradients and filters (similiar to that second link above)...good for buttons or to add a litter something extra to a site, quick painless and good finished product.

I have a wacom. I prefer to draw things out on paper, then scan them in and trace them with my wacom in flash. I'm not a very good drawer, so anyways, if I want good results, I have to do it this way...

I would also like to get into photoshop, and have been looking for tutorials so thanks also for the links.Also want to get some sort of graphics tablet, these wacoms, are they any good? When you say (sniffy), that you trace your drawings in what do you mean by this. does it give you the ability to view the drawing on the tablet?Sorry if these sound like real 'noob' questions but when it comes to it, yes I am a noob and proud of it.

I mean I bring the picture that I scanned into a program like Flash, then select say.. the brush tool. Then I take the brush tool zoom into the layer, make a new layer, then trace the drawing with the brush tool that I scanned.

Since Studio 8 Macromedia products are a mixture of Adobe (Photoshop) and class Macromedia functions and setup.
Scince Adobe bought Macromedia a few years ago, this should not be a surprise at all.@Sniffy, feck asked for a definition of "trace" I think and I don't know about him, but I sure didn't understood you.As far as I'm aware, in Illustrator to trace an image means to turn a raster graphic into a vector one by analyzing it's lines. Is that the same thing you had in mind?

I has another tablet pen before which I thought was sweet...but since I got a Wacom I don't even remember the brand of my old one. It's so good.boen - I think he meant "literally trace"...though there is that option available...just not through any "Macromedia" products directly. There is a vector trace available in a Photoshop...but I've seen it and it's weak. In Flash or Fireworks you can create your own vector points, but I feel sorry for someone that has to do that...maybe graphic design isn't for you. At least take an art class then try.