CMS and Personal Website feedback

Anders Moen

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know...it's a lot of code in that pagination script (well, not very much), but some and I just can't be bothered to find a way to fix that. But hey! I think you will survive even though that is there, haha-

So...what you think of it then? Just try out everything that's there - add news, delete news, edit news and make pages update the profile and stuff if you want to :)

Ok...the CMS as far as I saw was really nice, make a nice template for yourself something like this - http://sourceforge.net/dbimage.php?id=114616I made this sample template for the CMS I am working on, LaunchPad CMS!!

Nice! Maybe I'll try it some day :)I doubt I will use it, though, because I will use my own instead, hehe.But does anyone here have any suggestions for a name on my system?

How about iMDead?? :)

Thanks for a nice little name and the email validation link. I will try it as fast as I can :)As I said, I added on registration page if you want to register and get your own account at the test CMS :)

This is just a small thing, you might wanna change, after logging in, when I try to "edit" the profile, I give a new email and hit the edit button, though the database is update, the page loads with the old email. and have to navigate somewhere and comeback to see the changed email. should it not display the updated email right after I hit the edit button?EDIT: "Page config" same thing happens on edit...

I know, but I'm gonna put on<?phpif (isset($_POST['one_for_each_page_in_admin.php'])) {header ('Location: admin.php');}?>But you don't have to click on another link...you can update the page (but not if you've added news or something, cause then you just add it twice). I'm gonna fix that too.