Graphic Design Books

virtualadz

Well, I have just begun with Photoshop or say graphics in the broader sense. Surfing through online tutorials isnt much of a help when you want to be learn the basics and be able to create designs on your own. Before I go out and buy a book, I did love hear to your suggestions for books on Graphic Design (Photosop). Though am not a newbie and know the little basics quite well, I am not kind of a pro. I have CS2, so please suggest the best quality of book. I have these two books in mind:Photoshop down and dirty tricksPhotoshop CS2 Visual EncyclopediaWhat do you think of them ?Thanks.

Well...you don't learn nothing from big, leafy books. And Photoshop is one of those things that you can learn without that books. You just have to try some new stuff and do whatever you can think of, and, of course, try to do some stuff after tutorials. They help you very much to learn and understand the principle of the program.Of course, this doesn't mean that anything can be learned by this way. For example, you can't learn any programming language trying new stuff because you don't have any base.

Well, I have just begun with Photoshop or say graphics in the broader sense. Surfing through online tutorials isnt much of a help when you want to be learn the basics and be able to create designs on your own. Before I go out and buy a book, I did love hear to your suggestions for books on Graphic Design (Photosop). Though am not a newbie and know the little basics quite well, I am not kind of a pro. I have CS2, so please suggest the best quality of book.
I have just really taken hold of graphic design myself. My Photoshop/Flash class in school using "Photoshop's Classroom in a book." It's really nice on the step by step aspect, and comes with a lot of pictures. I have been using online tutorials. I have a couple sites that I check out. So many tutorials, most of which are pretty noob friendly. My skills have increased a lot since I started working with tutorials. Enjoy! :) -antHere some tutorial sites:tutorializedTutorial Seeker

I have just really taken hold of graphic design myself. My Photoshop/Flash class in school using "Photoshop's Classroom in a book." It's really nice on the step by step aspect, and comes with a lot of pictures. I have been using online tutorials. I have a couple sites that I check out. So many tutorials, most of which are pretty noob friendly. My skills have increased a lot since I started working with tutorials. Enjoy! :) -antHere some tutorial sites:tutorializedTutorial Seeker
Classroom in a book is , in my opinion, the best book you can get when starting to learn graphic design and/or photoshop CS2, if you do all the exercises you'll get a very good start on photoshop.