problem in access

mas_oyama

ok, i have a textbox wich control source is =[subTrx]![txtNbTrx] . so it is supposed to show the value of another textbox, in the subform. the problem is that when i load the form, the query is not yet executed(its a search screen), so there is nothing yet in subtrx.txtnbtrx, so the textbox shows "#Erreur" is there a way to tell it to show "0" when the other textbox is empty?oh and yeah, i know that its not the best way to display the quantity of rows in the subform, i'm not the one who did that like that... i'm just trying to patch this up!

can you post your code
hum. well. no, not really. for 2 reasons:1) its not really in the code. its just in the textBox proprieties(sp? lol sorry for my bad english) on ControlSource.2) I can't go and put the code on the net... i'm in a company, and i've signed a contract, in witch it says i cant give the codes to ppl. i did post some code in another thread, but it was unfinished code, and i was the one who wrote that...edit: what i search actually is a kind of isnull() function that i can put in the ControlSource propriety. ... like isnull([subTrx]![txtNbTrx], 0). i dont think i could use isnull there though...

okay I was confused. this is actually not related to .Net at all ??? I am moving this ti the SQL forum. You will get more help there.
ok. lol i posted this here cause i've coded a little bit of VB.NET, and since now i do some VBA in access, i thought it belongs in the .NET forum more than in the SQL forum!