what you think of my website?

mdobson1

To be honest, I don't see any differences from the last time you showed it.Oh well, I don't like the colors, and you should add some styles for the links. I hate the standard links.

I see he changed the banner. And there are at least 5 ads.. Very annoying, I wouldnt go there to tell you the truth, I am sure other people also wouldnt. I understand that ads make money though! Try and make them blend in more. Also I see stolen games, which is not good to do and illegal (if copyrighted which a lot of games are). I understand that you need content to go to your site, but you dont need that many games, and you may need to pay people to make games for you and such. Who knows, maybe you will find some nice people who will do it for free!

this site posted for the third time now!most messy code i have ever seenfails html validation with 180 errors slow loadingyou still have <!-- saved from url=(0026)http://www.playgames2.com/ --> in your html (a website you admited in a previous topic that you don't own!!)so basically this is a bad site rip. what do you expect us to say? im a web designer myself and im not crazy about people who go round stealing designs.

OMG! That is some messy code and site rip it seems. You almost have the same domain name.I say be original and design something nicer than their site or else what's the point of having an identical site which doesn't the same thing?