Website criticism

reportingsjr

Actually, sorry about that :). If you check out the site you will see I have made a bunch of changes :). I think it looks a lot better than it did before right now. So check it out again? I got the menu and such working to.
Try this background.... [its a small image, hope you will be able to see it...]post-1407-1173388027.gif

I think you should change the text styles a bit. for example the line "Posted on 3/6/2007, by Reportingsjr" should not have the same style as the post underneath. I would probably go for a smaller text sizes all round. For the main text something like:p {margin: 8px 0; font-size: 0.65em; line-height: 14px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}are you going to let users post comments after each article? I think that would be coolalso you need to change "POST" to "post" and ad a few "/>" to the contact page

Smaller is a no go, I will enlarge the font size a guess. Why change to lowercase? I see no need.. I will add the /> of course. Also comments will of course be added! A rating system will be added later, like the google system of pagerank. Just like it in fact!