End of HTML tutorial

Primal

Why, at the end of the HTML tutorial, does it say

HTML is the universal markup language for the Web. HTML lets you format text, add graphics, create links, input forms, frames and tables, etc., and save it all in a text file that any browser can read and display.The key to HTML is the tags, which indicates what content is coming up.
If someone went through the entire tutorial and didn't realise that all HTML is is tags, they'd have to be pretty stupid, and should not be finished the tutorial. As well, they wouldn't be at the end of the tutorial if they didn't know that HTML "lets you format text, add graphics, create links, input forms, frames and tables, etc., " I don't understand why this feable, and somewhat comical statement is the conclusion to such an amazing tutorial. Does anyone have any sujestion/agree with me??Primal

I think the reason that's there is the fact that their tag reference comes up soon after that page? Just because you've read through the HTML tutorial, doesn't mean you know every single tag out there. The tutorial expains the basics, and talks about a few tags, but the reference has pages dedicated to different tags.

its a summary. it sums up what the tutorial has explained. i dont see any problem with it

its a summary. it sums up what the tutorial has explained. i dont see any problem with it
the end of articles or essays generally have a summary that concisely sums up the majjor points of the artcle. No problem here.

Most things end with a conclusion. When you went to school you had to write a conclusion at the end of science write ups it is exactly the same.I don't see a problem! :)