Temporary break!

PrateekSaxena

Hello :) ,When a JS file is running and we put an alert in between using alert("hi"); then the whole code that we have written stops working and the alert is displayed. Only once after we have pressed the OK button then only the the rest of the code is executed. While the alert box is being displayed no code is being executed right :) ?Now I want to know how I can stop the execution of the code in the same way but without the alert box being popped up every now and then :) ??

Hello :) ,When a JS file is running and we put an alert in between using alert("hi"); then the whole code that we have written stops working and the alert is displayed. Only once after we have pressed the OK button then only the the rest of the code is executed. While the alert box is being displayed no code is being executed right :) ?Now I want to know how I can stop the execution of the code in the same way but without the alert box being popped up every now and then :blink: ??
Yes, that is correct. I suggest you get FireFox and download the Firebug extension. It allows you to add breakpoints, which do exactly what you want. :)

Well, I need to put a breakpoint due to some reasons that you will know about soon if you check out the "General" category of the forum and I will tell everyone!!! :)So can someone please help me out??