C++

Guest SOiL

I really need help with C++ !!! I've been having problems prgramming it and it drives me crazy. I know it seems that I dont know how to do it but this course is part of my requirement and I want as much help as I can. Jeez I cant beileve how hard it is. Even my advisor told me that but, I'll try my hardest to live upon of what I know and go on from there.

I really need help with C++ !!! I've been having problems prgramming it and it drives me crazy. I know it seems that I dont know how to do it but this course is part of my requirement and I want as much help as I can. Jeez I cant beileve how hard it is. Even my advisor told me that but, I'll try my hardest to live upon of what I know and go on from there.

try to ask questions about it ,and I could help u as much as I can?

Get some books if you don't already, they're the easiest thing. I got a PHP book and learnt more in the last few days than I have in the last few months off the internet. Good luck however.

yeah, u r right, I am also learning php by myself, and I also learning many other stuffs alone, since I have a good background in progamming, and I have the habit to learn more things with fewer time.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest praveen_b4

hai friend i have also so much doubts in c++do u find any help please give me also