Multiple Picture Resizer Website

rayS

Hi ! Does anyone know of a website where you can resize multiple images at the same time ? I spent some time searching for such place, but couldn't find anything... Unfortunately, I'm way not good at using any programs, so downloads don't do much for me. :)edit: I hope I posted this in the correct section...

Hmm... I don't really know... I do have a web space, though, which I'm planning to use for a website, which the images are for. But, I guess, I could register another space somewhere to install it... You're not planning it for public use, are you ? And, basing on what you said, it seems like it cannot be used as an off-line thing either... Anyways, how much space do I need for that ? And thanks very much for offering your help ! :)

I've put a demo gallery online, you can use it if you want. I was thinking it could resize multiple images at once, but I guess it resizes one at a time. You can either upload each image and resize it, or you can upload all your images at once and then resize each one. You can access it here:http://www.manchine.net/w3gallery/The password to enter on the left side is w3demo. Once you log in, you can click the Add a Picture link on the left side to upload a picture, and when you do that you can say how big you want it to be. If you want to zip up a bunch of pictures in a zip file, you can upload the zip file by clicking on Upload Entire Gallery. It will extract all the images in the zip and add them to a gallery, and then to resize each of the images you just uploaded you can click on Edit a Picture, choose the gallery, and then click on each image to edit it.Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks for the effort, but I actually figured how to use one of the free image resize programs I had found before... It's called Mihov. That was after I read your post of Mar 14 2007, 10:38 PM. So, there's actually no problem about that anymore.However, I am still very thankful for your generous attempt to help !