making learning more fun.

Guest aleks

Guest aleks

i have learn: html, (a little)xhtml, (some) javascript and css.and no i just go back so i dont forget tings befor i move on.but its a little boring some times, so i was thinking of make someting. (i have made a kind of webpage but i want someting else)so if anyone got some sugs.....

I'm a little surprised about all the "what should I make" questions. Make whatever you want, make whatever seems interesting to you. Make a website about the mating habits of the African dung beetle if that's your thing, just find something that interests you (it doesn't have to interest anyone else) and make a site about it. Even though you'll be learning how to build the site more then about the content, the content will keep it interesting for you and you'll learn some good skills about designing and setting up a site.

i have learn: html, (a little)xhtml, (some) javascript and css.and no i just go back so i dont forget tings befor i move on.but its a little boring some times, so i was thinking of make someting. (i have made a kind of webpage but i want someting else)so if anyone got some sugs.....
If you want to keep track of what you have learnt in an organized manner, notes with each page. Have a look at NotJustBrowsing (dot com), it is designed for this purpose. You can save your links in the form of a book. If you may wish to ask any question from me, you are welcome.