How to display the XML code?

joecool2005

Hi,I'm not familiar with XML.I have a code like this:dim myXMLDomset myXMLDom = server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")myXMLDom.async = falsemyXMLDom.loadXML(Data)How can I display all the XML code?I have tried this but it does not workResponse.Write(myXMLDom.xml)

try this. I modified your syntax to load from a disk file

<%@language=vbscript %><%dim myXMLDomset myXMLDom = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")myXMLDom.async = falsemyXMLDom.Load(Server.MapPath("clients.xml"))Response.Write("<textarea cols=80 rows=50>" + myXMLDom.xml + "</textarea>")%>

Thanks for your helpBut unfortunately, the XML code is sent by using a URL.Then I do request.querystring to get the xml code like this data=request.querystring ("xmlCode")When I do Response.Write(data), the white space is removed.So this is my code so far and i'm stuckdata=request.querystring ("xmlCode")dim myXMLDomset myXMLDom = server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")myXMLDom.async = falsemyXMLDom.preserveWhiteSpace = truemyXMLDom.loadXML(Data)....(I don't know what to do after to display the code)Thx