List on different Sides

SNIPERMASTER

Hey there. I'm trying to figure out how to make two lists, on different sides of a page. It's actually for a thing in a Game, Counterstrike, I'm trying to customize a server welcome screen. Anyways, I'm trying to get one list on the left side of the picture, and another list on the right side of the picture, and they have to be perfectly even. I can't have them lopsided. The first thing on both lists has to be perfectly straight with each other. Thnx

It is already in html format. You see the results of the Browser processing the html by clicking on that link. Click on that link and then select View > Source in your Browser menu bar. All the html shows up. Then "select all" after a right click, followed by a right click "copy" and save it to a blank file in your text editor by using right click "paste". If you are not familiar with the right-click functions, time to learn...Perhaps you need to check out the tutorials at w3schools first, before you try to change the page. Learn about the html behind the page and then attempt to modify it. :)

It is already in html format. You see the results of the Browser processing the html by clicking on that link. Click on that link and then select View > Source in your Browser menu bar. All the html shows up. Then "select all" after a right click, followed by a right click "copy" and save it to a blank file in your text editor by using right click "paste". If you are not familiar with the right-click functions, time to learn...Perhaps you need to check out the tutorials at w3schools first, before you try to change the page. Learn about the html behind the page and then attempt to modify it. :)
I know the tutorials so that won't be necessary, but thank you. I got it to show me and again THANK YOU!!! Took me forever too find something like this...

Play with it as much as you want. That is a freebie Template on my Hosting account for a sample. If you need any help, post the question on the Forum here so others can learn from it, too.Enjoy.