XQuery parser

Dirar

Hi guys,Really I am working to generate some XML streaming tool. While receiving the XML stream data I need to answer some XQueries. But first I have to parse these XQueries. Does anyone know if there is some package or anything to be used to parse XQueries? Preferred to be in Java.!!

Hi, Didn't get you...Actually XQuery it self parse the XML file and shows you output and you asking to parse XQuery it self.if this is, than directly you are asking to create the XQuery Editor.is this you are asking or I m getting you wrong ???

Hi, Didn't get you...Actually XQuery it self parse the XML file and shows you output and you asking to parse XQuery it self.if this is, than directly you are asking to create the XQuery Editor.is this you are asking or I m getting you wrong ???
Hi again,yes exactly, I am trying to implement some application which has an XML docuent and this application is supposed to answer XQuery queries. So to answer these queries my application has first to parse the queries themselves.So I need some help in this portion of the application. Hoping u got my idea.

Strange. The first time I almost understood what you wanted, but with the second, I'm getting more and more confused.There are quite a few XQuery implementations. Quite a few XQuery processors. However, XQuery is not natively supported in any S3L yet. You need to find and install the targeted processor to whatever platform you plan to use it on.Google on "XQuery JAVA" to see some XQuery processors. One of the more popular ones incude DataDirect's XQJ and Saxon which is actually an XSLT 2.0 processor, but is also XQuery processor.