Buttons do not show in my sidebar

NJC

My blog at: Not Just CricketButtons do not show in the side bar.Eg: The search button in the 'Search Box' on the left.I have been trying to put Google Adsense Search box and also Feedburner Subscription email box. The text box do not show the border - so its just an empty space that shows and the button does not show.How can I fix this?

My blog at: Not Just CricketButtons do not show in the side bar.Eg: The search button in the 'Search Box' on the left.I have been trying to put Google Adsense Search box and also Feedburner Subscription email box. The text box do not show the border - so its just an empty space that shows and the button does not show.How can I fix this?
First, check for any overlapping or omitted tags in the HTML code or the CSS Stylesheet, if you have access to them. It could also be the configuration of the template, but I doubt that that is the problem in this situation.

First, check for any overlapping or omitted tags in the HTML code or the CSS Stylesheet, if you have access to them. It could also be the configuration of the template, but I doubt that that is the problem in this situation.
Would it help if I posted the CSS stylesheet template code here.I can FTP it onto my desktop and copy it here.PS: I tried putting the feedburned script as a new entry and its the same problem. The button shows as a 'button' in my config pages where I create my entry, but once it is saved, it renders as just text. = Template problem?

The template CSS code was forcing the rendering of the text box. I have fiddled around with it a tad and have got the text box to show, as well as the search 'button-box'.I'll create another thread to ask how to allow the 'button' and not have the template CSS code to force it's on styling.Thanks for you help.