Tables within div?

cubic

Please be patient as I am rather new at using CSS. Anyway, I am wondering if it is appropriate to use multiple tables inside a div tag?In the past I would always set up tables within a table which implemented correctly would hold everything together. Now I have a site where the only use for tables to hold forms together. The best example is onone of the forms where I have the following scenario:

<div>     <h2>some title here</h2>     <table>          all the table and form code in-between     </Table>     <h2>another title here</h2>      <table>           all the table and form code in-between       </Table></div>

When it is all said and done it seems to work just fine in both IE and Firefox. However im wondering if this will consistanly display correctly? Is there a better way? Is there a reccomended tool I can use to validate this?Thanks in advance!

I don't see anything wrong with that. Are you getting any errors. My HTML checker say's that it does not like the table in the div, but I have checked it in the newest versions of the most popular browsers for the mac (safari, mozilla, firefox, camino, ie, opera). BTW, its a good idea to keeps all of your tags in lowercase. The only thing that may not render this properly is a handheld. I have no experience with these. axel