using OPEN command in ASP

khadem1386

HiOPEN "aaa.dat" for RANDOM As #1I have many data file that make and read by this command in VB:and now I want make ASP page and reading this Data.this Data have RANDOM format (binary) as you know.I want using of this without translate this data file, to SQL or Access (MDB).I want reading aaa.dat directly in my ASP(VB) page.is work OPEN and RANDOM command to ASP(VB)?thank for your help.

HiOPEN "aaa.dat" for RANDOM As #1I have many data file that make and read by this command in VB:and now I want make ASP page and reading this Data.this Data have RANDOM format (binary) as you know.I want using of this without translate this data file, to SQL or Access (MDB).I want reading aaa.dat directly in my ASP(VB) page.is work OPEN and RANDOM command to ASP(VB)?thank for your help.
VB6 and Classic ASP use different syntax for opening files. To open a file in ASP, use this code:
<%dim fs,f,xset fs=Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") set f=fs.OpenTextFile(Server.Mappath("aaa.dat"),1,false)x=f.ReadAllf.close Response.Write("The text in the file is: " & x)%>

OpenTextFile is only for TEXT filesBut random file is a format that contain recordsand you use GET And PUT for manage it.you can write a Dim (10,10,2) in a record By PUT command.and now I want open a RANDOM file.the format a Random file is such this lines: (binery)lpܕދ܊ݽڤ܉ؗ٭ԴԾѪі̮˃˕ɞˋȪlpܕދ܊ݾڥ܉ـ٭ԵԾѪѕ̮ˁ˕ɜˋȨmoܖތ܋ݾڦ܊ف٭ԵԾѫѕ̮ˀ˕ɛˋȧmoܗލ܌ݿڧ܊فٮԶԾѫє̯ʿ˕əˌȥnoܘގ܍ހڧ܋قٮԶԽѫѓ̯ʽ˖ɘˌȣnnܙޏ܎ށڨ܌كٮԷԽѬѓ̯ʼ˖Ȯˌȡonܚޏ܏I have many of this file that work in VB good (it work with GET and PUT and OPEN commands)BUT I want use its in ASP.random and Dim together are a good tools for saving 3D or 4D Data ( dim (10,10,2,5) as String ) but I want use to ASPlike itI have some 4D or 3D DATA not only 2Dthank you for you help