border order

S@m

Is there a way to arrange border "order"For example, I want the right border to display on top of the top and bottom border.In my file, my right border is a different color than the top and bottom. I just would like to have the right border display on top of the top and bottom one. Is there any way to do this?Thank you for your time!

have the right border display on top of top and bottom border?? not sure what you are saying but to have different parts of your border different colors is easy.

border: 1px solid #000000;border-right: 1px solid #0000FF;

Thanks aspnetguy!Yeah, that's what I have. I have the top and bottom borders the same color.*edit*It’s hard to describe, I hope this helps a little...HERE is what I am trying to duplicate. See how the top and bottom border are green?I have everything set up just like that, only my grey border on the right is sitting on top of the top and bottom borders. I was wrong, I need the right border to be under the top and bottom borders.-great site BTW. I am trying to gather tutorials for AJAX to start learning myself!