Jump to content

Scrolling banner thing...


Recommended Posts

Unfortunately I need to create a banner ad that will scroll with the user. So if I scroll down the window, the banner ad will stay on screen and scroll with me.(on it's own layer)I have been searching for what that is called. I will do my own setup and such, I just don't know what the heck those are called to look for tutorials.Is there an official term for them?(other than ######) :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...