Critique my site dezine

virtualadz

Just a few days back my site go hacked & all types iframe codes and rubbish content was injected into it. I had no idea of anything as such until I received a Malware warning from Google. I have taken down the site off for now and am doing a complete re-design (thanks to the hacker I finished the design within hrs which was pending for weeks :) ).Please do let me know of your suggestions to make it look better.Thanks for your help! :)Link to image

I think you should put the image in your post not the zip file. I think the banner area is pretty empty or do you really need that upper white part? I think your news headers should be round corners like your nav up top. that's about it for now...

@vhrisI left some space there so it doesn't look all jumbled up. Maybe I should add a background colour to it ?I had the red boxes round at first, but then that would take a lot of load time. so instead made all the red bars (left navigation, 4 content boxes and footer) as rectangles. So only a small part of it could be used through CSS which will reduce the load time in return.@pulpfictionI made the logo colour blue, so it looks somewhat different, else the site bcums just a 1 or 2 colour stand. Or does it not match with the rest of the colour scheme, if yes can You suggest some matching colour.And yeah how do you guys make rounded corners smooth, if you look at the top navigation, the corners are not perfectly round (are they supposed to be like that?). I have seen a lot of sites with smooth edges but cant seem to find a way to do it. any1 know how ?@astralaaronthanks!

Although I'm not fond of the colors (personal choice), I like it. I think if the rounded/squared boxes really bother you, I'd put rounded corners on the bottom-right and bottom-left of the bottom nav bar. Then it would balance out. As for the top, if you have the name in the header image (grass), do you really need the logo at the top at all?

Archived