front page make unknow FOLDERS

khadem1386

I have never tried FrontPage but do not use it. It gives you so much code that you don't even need. It's better to learn HTML (or XHTML) and CSS and code it all yourself. The code AND the result will be much better when you get it.

I have never tried FrontPage but do not use it. It gives you so much code that you don't even need. It's better to learn HTML (or XHTML) and CSS and code it all yourself. The code AND the result will be much better when you get it.
uh..ditto:)

what is this folders?and how can I get ride of them?
They are used by FrontPage Server Extensions. If you delete them, that feature will not work. You can't make FrontPage stop creating them, so the only way to never have them show up is to not use FrontPage.

Guest FirefoxRocks

I do not recommend using Microsoft Frontpage at all! I fooled around with that software when I was around 9 or 10, thought it was the best web design software available. Then I investigated further into the HTML codes and then developed an understanding of XHTML that it is the best just to use code when designing the pages.Now that I look back, Frontpage was a really bad program. Just don't use it. You can always have the server extensions run under a different server-side scripting thing.

Archived