asp cookie

prichardson

I am trying to use asp cookies. I have a landing page called uk/index.asp and has 2 links one goes to uk/home.asp and the other one goes to us/index.I want to use cookies so that when a UK or US user arrives and selects their country link so they go to the appropriate web pages (uk or us). However when they come back (return on another visit to the website) to the landing page the cookie will kick-in and redirect to their country pages that they selected the first time.This is the code i have so far, please tell me how to correct it so i can get it to work:the landing page (uk/index.asp)

<%Response.buffer=true%><doc ....><head></head><body><%Dim CountryIf Country = Request.Cookies("UK") Then Response.Redirect strURLPath & "home.asp"If Country = Request.Cookies("US") Then Response.Redirect strURLPath & "us/index.asp"If Countryt = "" Then%>'A table with the two links<%End If%></body>

the other pages:uk/home.asp #(UK version)

<%Dim UKResponse.Cookies("Country")=UKResponse.Cookies("Country").Expire=Date +365%>

us/index.asp #(US version)

<%Dim UKResponse.Cookies("Country")=USResponse.Cookies("Country").Expire=Date +365%>

Archived