IPB board

vchris

I think you guys should host this forum on your server. They seem to be down lots of times. Sucks...

Yeah! I hate when I'm typing a reply and then when you're done the board is down and your reply is not submitted...

Yeah, I'm not impressed with reliability and uptime - especially recently.
what he said ^

This has not happened to me... :)Maybe you americans are on the forum at a time when a lot of people (other americans) visit forums on the same server. I'm on a different time than you (UTC+1, or CEST), so while I'm sometimes on at the same time you are, there will be times when you are on that I'm sleeping.

• 1 month later...

I've been becoming more familiar with the tools and services available to me in the absence of the forum owners. I will do my best to use the resources available to me to resolve these issues in the future. If I find the tools I am just now learning are available end up being insufficient, then I will try to talk to Kaijim about some sort of solution to the problems we are having.Thanks for being patient, I feel the frustration even more since my hands are tied even though I am a moderator.:-(

Archived