ATTENTION

Skemcin

okay, I see I am going to have to make some rules on the use fo the ^ character (or should I say "char" as in chart - I hope somebody gets that :))
What he said *char* :) OK. Seriously... there's more then one way to skin a cat. If you need a new rule, I suggest something like "Don't just quote posts unless you have something (anything!) to add to them".Btw, the background of this logo needs to be fixed. It's in darker blue and it's just clear where the logo ends and the background begins. Oh, wait... that's just in IE(7). Why am I not surprised?

What he said *char* :) OK. Seriously... there's more then one way to skin a cat. If you need a new rule, I suggest something like "Don't just quote posts unless you have something (anything!) to add to them".Btw, the background of this logo needs to be fixed. It's in darker blue and it's just clear where the logo ends and the background begins. Oh, wait... that's just in IE(7). Why am I not surprised?
It is a png...it appears IE hasn't fixed all it's png problems yet.
hmmm I don't get it...
I was from a topic yesterday about a website were a guy rants about the things that bug him, one being people that use char as a short form of character and pronounce it char as in chart not as care as in the character :) Another example was people that pronounce URL as EARL and not U.R.L. :)I have one from my personal experience. a couple people at work say ASP as in "asp"ire (a$$ with a p) (asp dot net instead of A.S.P. dot net) that drive me nuts!!!!

okay, I see I am going to have to make some rules on the use fo the ^ character (or should I say "char" as in chart - I hope somebody gets that :))
lol, that ^ is funny. :)

EDIT: I reject my bitching about the gradient being slightly 'off', and will not make any more comments about it before I do better myself.

Archived