Photoshop

kaz

Depends on how much photoshop you're gonna use in your website.The tool you're gonna use the most is "Slice".Here i'll post a tutorial on how to design websites with photoshop. Its in spanish, but i think you can figure it out by just looking at the screeshots:rpm27qo.jpgBasicly you slice a part of the image and asign a value to it. A value can be an action, a link, etc.If you still ned help after reading (or rather, looking at) that tutorial, post here and i'll translate it for you.dain

Wow, you mean you can create a simple image map with photoshop? Then what the devil am i doing by learning image maps and using paint to get coordinates? :)

I woulsn't use photoshop for any website unless it's desing-oriented. here's why:useless in old broswers that dont support graphicuseless for users that CHOOSE not to show graphicsuseless for blind or visual impared people.cant change size of images depending on the size of the monitorvery dificult to edit, let alone debug. you'd have to change the whole thing for any minor changethere are a lot more reasons, those are just some.dain