ms sql server2000 administration

sansat6699

hi friendsi recently developed a c#.net website with backend as ms sql server 2000. i buyed web space and database from vendor. i have access to my sql database through quey analyszer but it is time consuming and hard to handele ifro new person. i want to know how could i take backup of my database and also perform regular operations on databse such as create,update,delete etc without much details is there any tool available for the same purpose please give me some infromation thank you,

hi friendsi recently developed a c#.net website with backend as ms sql server 2000. i buyed web space and database from vendor. i have access to my sql database through quey analyszer but it is time consuming and hard to handele ifro new person. i want to know how could i take backup of my database and also perform regular operations on databse such as create,update,delete etc without much details is there any tool available for the same purpose please give me some infromation thank you,
Download SQL Server Management Studio Express. Its a very good piece of software for being free.