comparing and adding rows to a table

ruffneck

ok here is my problemi have 2 tablesprijsupdateartikelnummer, crediteurnummer, Extern_nummer, Brutoprijs(this is an empty column)levprijsExtern_nummer, Brutoprijsi want to compare Extern_nummer from prijsupdate with levprijs Extern_nummer if levprijs Externnummer = prijsupdate Extern_nummer then it needs to write levprijs Brutoprijs into prijsupdate Brutoprijs at the right Extern_nummer from prijsupdateso far i got thisUPDATE prijsupdateSET prijsupdate.Brutoprijs= (SELECT levprijs.BrutoprijsFROM levprijsWHERE prijsupdate.Extern_nummer= levprijs.Extern_nummer )but i keep getting stuck with this errorthe proces needs to run on a query that can be adjusted.if i put inUPDATE prijsupdateSET prijsupdate.Brutoprijs= (SELECT levprijs.BrutoprijsFROM levprijsWHERE prijsupdate.Extern_nummer= levprijs.Extern_nummer.pk )i need to fill in numbers each row or something, but i just want him to add all records matching without me needing to do anything, because we r talking like 250000 records here :)if someone can help me with this or tell me what to do it would be greatly appreciated

I dont know what to say dude, I just tested the query I gave you yesterday,

UPDATE prijsupdateSET prijsupdate.Brutoprijs = (SELECT levprijs.BrutoprijsFROM levprijsWHERE prijsupdate.Extern_nummer = levprijs.Extern_nummer )

And it work perfectly... i dont know why it doesnt work for you, but it should...

I dont know what to say dude, I just tested the query I gave you yesterday,
UPDATE prijsupdateSET prijsupdate.Brutoprijs = (SELECT levprijs.BrutoprijsFROM levprijsWHERE prijsupdate.Extern_nummer = levprijs.Extern_nummer )

And it work perfectly... i dont know why it doesnt work for you, but it should...

well i donno why it didn't work either i keep getting stuck with this error the proces needs to run on a query that can be adjusted. if i now save the query and run it i get a box where i can fill in the numbers 1 by 1 so they get added 1 by 1does it have anything to do with maybe field relations or primairy keys or something

Archived