wat is seo templates?

Now a days, i heard most of them mentioning Search engine friendly, or search engine optimized templates? joomla or wordpress search engine templates... etc?? what are they actually talking about? how is it diff. with each other? sorry me still a newbie :) if possible can anyone also provide an example..

Here is an example.LINKAGETake a look at the source code. It is all css and xhtml. Very clean and to the point. Usually you will have a keyword of some type and focus the development around a keyword. "Relevance" is something you will hear often. How relevant is the content to the links to the h1's etc.It all works together.

Right,This page will get picked up when a user googles "home loan" or something like that. What we are talking about here is organic search by the way. You can use pay search to get ranked higher also.These SEO pages are lighter than the rest of the site so they are picked up better. They are relevant to the search term (keyword) and also to the content on the site. They will actually read a bit odd but that is only because they are trying to use the keyword as much as possible.All links will eventually point back to the "main" site.

Please also make sure to use a doctype declaration. Google tends to pick up sites that have one much quicker, assuming sites with a doctype use valid xhtml, are built by 'professionals' and, hence, contain more relevant information.Doctype declarations help to index pages by the standards used (and how recent), meta tags talk about content (most Google results contain page content, so I don't think meta-tagging is that relevant to Google).In short: I think doctypes are the bait searchengines are after.