What do you think about No-Sense, in 2007? All your opinions about this 'writing method'. I've written some no-sense italian threads, in my forum. And I think it's still a usefull method for let your mind goes out of the normal scene.PS: I don't know if the right english word is "No-Sense"..

I think I will be never able to explain it in italian.. explaining 'No-Sense' not in my language! :)Ok, let's try. In italian, No-Sense is something like a story in wich things should not have a logical sense. For example, "Mike, in his 7 years, was a father of 12 children. Its first three children had nine and thirteen years". (This is a stupid example) No-Sense are thoughts.. or just an istinct..Mhh, it's really hard to explain, trust me. :)I have also try to search it in wiki.. without results.

On the contrary, programming is nothing but pure logic.It took me a while to see that three of his children lived longer than mike has been a father.It's like the Chuck Norris joke in which he was born in a barn he built himself.