Opinions ?

sircharlo

its simple and seems to serve its purpose... not sure wat it is cuz i dont know wat language that is writen in lolbut its presetation seems good for its use, information is upfront... navigation on the side... not bad =)i dont know about the coding tho... im just looking at the site it self :)

I assume that you have not designed many sites? This is not a bad thing but it apparent in your design style. The bulky image rollover buttons and color scheme are not very appealing. These are things that will improve as you gain more experience.I was very impressed to see a full CSS/tableless layout...you deserve congratulations for that.My recommendations are to 1. migrate to an XHTML strict, or at least transitional, doctype (and modify your code accordingly)2. remove the javascript rollover buttons in favor of a CSS based navigation which will also be looked upon more favorably by search engines3. take a look around at some template sites and pick a more appealing color scheme.Structurally your site is very good.

My recommendations are to 1. migrate to an XHTML strict, or at least transitional, doctype (and modify your code accordingly)2. remove the javascript rollover buttons in favor of a CSS based navigation which will also be looked upon more favorably by search engines3. take a look around at some template sites and pick a more appealing color scheme.
Thnx alot for the input ! I appreciate it.About your suggestions:1. Migrate to XHTML I'm doing this right now, I don't know why, but if you say it's good, I'll do it. I'm using Tidy (GUI).2. Remove the JavaScript Rollovers I know ! I posted and asked how to do CSS rollovers with two seperate images, but no one answered.3. Take a look at some templates and change your color scheme Sorry, the colors are my client's choice. The client likes it, and client's always right !So, if anyone could help me with the CSS rollovers, I would appreciate.Thnx alot !

3. Take a look at some templates and change your color schemeSorry, the colors are my client's choice. The client likes it, and client's always right !
As the designer of a site you should be the one who has a flare for design and creativity. You should prehaps suggest to the client these colours are not appealing to the site because...Its better to say now at the start rather than leaving it till the end.

Archived