locally view 3wschools?

eatbuckshot

I hope this isn't off topic, but I heard of a software that will sweep all of the unrestricted files from a site that used to be available but I'm not sure if it is now or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I print the lessons out and carry them on the bus with me - it helps me memorizing the tags, maybe that is an option too? :)

I can only thing of a few ways which you could do this. Using a program like Sniffy suggestedor spend a night or so copying each page you are interested in learning if u want to learn php copy the php pages.You could also consider reading over it once while being connect and then write them into your own html files and re-wording it so u understand and then u can add your own notes but this seems like more work than what it could be worth.I Surpose it depends on how much u want to learn depends on how much effort i wish to put it. Off-TopicI've been considering doing this for my personal use incase my internet goes down for some reason (as i live in the country side) that way i can still learn but it's finding the time.On-TopicWhen will you be leaving if i have time i maye consider doing it this weekend or soon just so i can help you as i will want a copy myself. and it will save you the time.

You have a couple options, but they depend on your specific need. For instance, if you are offline, but still at a computer - laptop or desktop with dial up access - then you might consider software or ScrapBook - a Firefox plugin. But, if you do not have access to a computer while you are trying to do this, then printouts are the only way to really go - and I've done that myself.

Archived