DOM tree graphic?

The Praetorian

I saw a really cool website a while back that showed a graphical representation (with colors and everything) of your websites DOM structure. I was just wondering if anyone knew of that website or how I can find it. I cann't for the life of me remember where it was, and entering anything remotely related to DOM or DOM tree comes up with a bunch of articles.This particular website actually output the structure of your website as a real tree. It was a pretty cool animation.

Well, I don't know about a site for doing that, but most browsers have developer extensions that allow you to do just that.You could also use the TreeView XSLT stylesheet or better yet, this DOM TreeViewer JavaScript.

Hm. Not quite what I was looking for. The website I'm talking about isn't really for serious use. It's more like art. It creates an artistic representation of the DOM tree. (As an actual, growing tree.) I just always thought it was a cool little program. Especially since, after putting the url for your page, it actually grows right there. More of an animation, really.

Archived