media files

smiles

When I want to know the url of one image ,I must right-click in that image and click the Property and I will see it , that means the image is located at somewhere on Internet ... but I can't do the same thing with audio file ( music file !!! ) , I want to ask where is it on Internet ??? Don't they have their own url :)

View the page source and look at the HTML used to call the file. If its an absolute path, you're all set. If its a relative path (most likely) then you just need to take it and then take the url of the site you are visiting and put one and one together.:)

View the page source and look at the HTML used to call the file.  If its an absolute path, you're all set.  If its a relative path (most likely) then you just need to take it and then take the url of the site you are visiting and put one and one together.:(

oh !!! This is the way I want to know the url of an image before I find that I can do it simply by rightclicking + click property , but I haven't tried with audio or video file yet :) well , tomorrow is New Year Day , I want to ask a question concerns to old and new , :D ... funny question ... Someone jokes me that if you want to keep your images (music, video ...) from oldness , just stores them in an url , like a pymarid , they will never change , how do you think about this idea , I really hope they become older versus time , like real things :) thanks and Happy New Year !!!