Communication between databases

khalidvip

dear all,I have a website developed in ASP and used Ms Access as backend and have the same database wiht same table in my own computer,but now want to update the local database from the webbased database, becuase people are entering data into mywebbased database and i must updated the local database from webbased database,any idea would be appreciated.Khalid

welcome to W3schools,first you store the collection of records in file(xls or csv format) by executing a query and dowload it to ur local system and then append or update the value in the file into ur localdatabase. this is the way i use nowi think this will help UDo u Know How to check Browser Capability using GLOBAL.asa (Like javascript Enable)Ravi Prakash

welcome to W3schools,first you store the collection of records in file(xls or csv format) by executing a query and dowload it to ur local system and then append or update the value in the file into ur localdatabase. this is the way i use nowi think this will help UDo u Know  How to check Browser Capability using GLOBAL.asa (Like javascript Enable)Ravi Prakash

Dear raviprakashg,Thank you for advising me, but i dont know how to store or record in file(xls or csv format) and then update it and also dont know how to check browser capatiblity using global.asa.please could you give me complete detail.Thanks khalid