Need help: how those spendid effects we created?

blackthirteen

I need help with some information. I don’t know how to ask it, since it’s probably beyond the scope of my knowledge since I have only basic skills with Flash. However, play and watch those two animations please. My jaw drop on the floor when I saw them.http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-intro/14033.htmlhttp://www.templatemonster.com/flash-intro/14851.htmlMy question is, how were those animation pattern made? Were they created within traditional Flash software? Or was maybe another software used to create these complex pattern animation and fantastic particle effects?Thank you for taking some of your time to give me some guidance!

You could make those with only Flash, but judging by the file size of the first example I'm assuming they used another application for the effects, the first movie is around 8MB. Most likely they used something like Premier to create the effects. It could be done in Flash, but it would take a lot longer. Regardless, these were obviously made by a professional.

Yes - almost definitely created using another program for the effects. The movement, and in particular the animation in the second one, look like they have been animated using a particle algorithm, which to code using ActionScript would simply not worth your while. Sooo... yes. Don't try making them in Flash :)

The movement isn't what makes me think that, particle algorithms are fairly easy with the sin and cos functions. The thing I noticed was the distortion, some of the particles were getting warped like you were looking through the edge of a round lens. That is not trivial to do with Actionscript. I don't even think that movement is possible with Flash, you can distort an object's size but you can't stretch only one part of an object (like the middle).

Archived