Problem with saving session state from the previous form to the next

BOS

Hello Everyone,I need help one this of how how to combine the Response.Direct from FORM1 and FROM2 to FORM3 in saving session state.For example: FORM1 send to FORM2 with the informations link transid ID, username, password etc and on FORM2 to FORM3, it shoulds carry information from FORM1 plus FORM2 to FORM3, it shows on the URL link that it carries over to the next form but not to third form, I want to gets all the information from FORM1 and along with information from FORM2 to FORM3, BUT it losts the saving state, I can get the information form FORM2 on FORM3 but can't get userID , username, password, requestortype, requestorname from FORM1, So is there a way to get it directly from FORM1 on FORM3. Below is my two called from FORM1 to FORM2 to FORM3, SEE the URL link, It losts information from FORM1 in 2nd URL link on the 3rd formResponse.Redirect(("regionbank.aspx")+ "?transid=" + Session["userid"] + "&username=" + Session["user"] + "&password=" + Session["password"]+ "&requesttype=" + "&requestorname=" + iptName.Value + "&email=" + iptEmail.Value);http://localhost/webmap/regionbank.aspx?tr...l=kevin@123.comFORM2.aspx , I want to carry address information on the form along with information from FORM1 to FORM3, but it shows in the URL link the information from FORM1 get lost from the saving Session state, Can someone show me how to combine 2 information from FORM1 and plus information on FORM2 to FORM3, I'm stuck with this, and can't get the email and requestor name from the FORM1 on FORM3. I really needs help on this ....Response.Redirect(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings.Get("MapInforWebPath") + "?transid=" + Session["userid"] + "&username=" + Session["user"] + "&password=" + Session["password"] + "&requesttype=" + "&requestorname=" + Session["requestorname"] + "&email=" + Session["email"] + "&streetnumber=" + TextBoxSiteAddNum.Text + "&streetname=" + TextBoxSiteAddStreetName.Text + "&streettype=" + TextBoxSiteAddName2.Text + "&city=" + TextBoxSiteAddCity.Text + "&state=" + TextBoxSiteAddSt.Text + "&zip=" + TextBoxSiteAddZip.Text);http://localhost:8080/firstsearch/FirstSea...amp;city=NORWOO

• 2 weeks later...

(I could not fully understand your problem. Sorry!)Hi, I hope my suggestion could help.I want to ask how you transfer the text from the form>1. <form method="get">2. <form method="post">if you're using "get" method,Request.QueryString("...")should be used.if you're using "post" method,Request.Form("...")should be used.

Archived