Share your first page In your life

Tata_MosTwaNteD

I got idea that everyone can share his first page in his\her life that she\he made it by {html}...Or first language he learnt ,so we can back to memories :) and that new members also can benifit from experience and the mistakes in the future,....so what's ur opinion :) ? ---Edited\updated :This is My Test page, http://mostwanted.my-place.us/ It's only applying for the tutorials ,it's only page to test my <tags>...I wanna ur opinions plz :) .----please :don't share any sexual pictures,or viruses or such things against forum rules.

I don't think you should mention the language if we're talking about web pages, as it is clear you've learned HTML first :) .You should only mention the language if we were also talking about desktop programming.The first web page I made was not in HTML btw. It was made with Yahoo!'s page creator :) . And I don't think I have the URL anymore.The first web site I made was for a local site that is not accessable from the outside, so I can't give a link to that either.

I want your opinions please,....
How about making the text color something other then the background color. Get rid of the font and basefont elements and replace them with CSS, it's a good time to learn what CSS is for. You can add something like this in the head of your document:
<style type="text/css">body{  font-family: Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;  color: #FFFFFF;  background: #000000;  font-size: 12px;}h1{  font-size: 18px;  font-weight: bold;  text-decoration: underline;}</style>

Look over the CSS tutorial on the site to see about other properties you can use.

How about making the text color something other then the background color. Get rid of the font and basefont elements and replace them with CSS, it's a good time to learn what CSS is for. You can add something like this in the head of your document:
<style type="text/css"></style>

Look over the CSS tutorial on the site to see about other properties you can use.

Tnx alot for help,that's what I meant to help each other ,thnx again ..plz see it nowhttp://mostwanted.my-place.us/and tell me,I think u put the text color as lig blue but it didn't applied ,I don't know why?..Btw:how did u see the text color the bgcolor?. they were white and black.. so why u say that the text color are the same of the background?...I am waiting u

Hmmm.... my first page? I don't think it is still online lol :) though this website of mine and in particular the "RoundedDesign" module of that, is quite old...Oh, and the text color CSS property is "color"

The way I saw it, the text was black. The basefont element is deprecated, it is no longer in use, so it's entirely possible that my web browser just ignored it.The page looks better with the new styles. Look through the CSS tutorial to see what's out there, and as you do that you'll have to learn which HTML elements you need to use. Like if you want a box with a border and a background color, you would use a div with some CSS applied to it. Post your code if you have any questions.

The way I saw it, the text was black. The basefont element is deprecated, it is no longer in use, so it's entirely possible that my web browser just ignored it.The page looks better with the new styles. Look through the CSS tutorial to see what's out there, and as you do that you'll have to learn which HTML elements you need to use. Like if you want a box with a border and a background color, you would use a div with some CSS applied to it. Post your code if you have any questions.
thnx 4 support ,Shall I learn CSS now while learning html?...----btw : u heard the song :) :) ? ,why it's not bgsound it popup download file :) ..

Geez, 2006 is old? My first page in 1998 was hosted on ASU's public server at public.asu.edu, it was a big page about my band. It was pretty ugly.
ok, my turn to REALLY date my self here. (I was gonna stay away from this post but now I can't resist)My first web application launched in the fall of 1995 and used to be located at http://www.gcnet.net/wisp (completely static 100% HTML site - it was my first site). There are no versions of that site online at this time. The site was so successful that I earned another local job for a real estate company. Railey Realty hired me to do a job and my second site I built was also my first database driven site. I used FileMaker Pro and connected it to this site: http://www.gcnet.net/railey/start.htm. This is no longer publically linked to as the site has since changed. Somehow the ISP out there hasn't pulled the pages for some reason. Anyway, the site linked to a server in house where the FMP pages linked directly into the Property Specification Sheet application I build to compliment the website (it was actually the other way around). Obviously, the FMP stuff is long gone, but its interesting to be able to see the rest of the work I had done - wow, times have changed.Anyway, I like taking a trip down memory lane, this has got me thinking that when I find some free time, I might try to dig up a lot of my old work and put together a timeline on my site. It will be interesting for me, if nothing else, to see the changes I've gone through. Introspection is always a good thing.:)P.S. On the Railey site, the navigation all goes to railey.com... since that is was was done in the transition from the gcnet.net to railey.com launch. So, don't click on the links but manually use the filenames in the gcnet.net site if you really want to play around.

THe index page is no longer available but the rest of the site can be seen here sorry about the pop-ups. The current incarnation is going through another re-design but can be seen here

Tnx alot for help,that's what I meant to help each other ,thnx again ..plz see it nowhttp://mostwanted.my-place.us/and tell me,I think u put the text color as lig blue but it didn't applied ,I don't know why?..Btw:how did u see the text color the bgcolor?. they were white and black.. so why u say that the text color are the same of the background?...I am waiting u
Updated :) ...

It's good man ...so,u r football bigot :) ...thnx 4 share
Not sure what you mean by 'football bigot' maybe you have used the wrong word.

May be ,My English is not so good :) butI mean that u like football too much ...
That is certainly true.

fyi: "A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own.". So Roondog would only be a "football bigot" if he could not tolerate people disliking football.

Hey all again :) ,this is comment form that i wanna add,Is is right? ..I wanna the visitor type it in the box and it send automaticlly without open the microsoft outlook

Hello,Please leave your comment here :)<BR><form action="[email="tata_mostwanted@hotmil.com"]mailto:tata_mostwanted@hotmil.com[/email]"><textarea name="comments" COLS="30" rows="6"></textarea><form action="[email="tata_mostwanted@hotmail.com"]mailto:tata_mostwanted@hotmail.com[/email]"><input type="submit" value="add comment"></form>

@TataYou have started two conversations in this post that have nothing to do with each other. This makes the post rather difficult to follow. In the future, please make sure you start new topics for new thoughts, thanks.I am going to split this conversation up accordingly.
ok man ,but i don't wanna the forum full of alot of threads for each question..and make the forum is ugly..but ok, i'll make what u said ,so reply me :) ..

ok man ,but i don't wanna the forum full of alot of threads for each question..and make the forum is ugly..but ok, i'll make what u said ,so reply me :) ..
Thats what a forum is. A list of different topics with related replies.

Archived