Share your first page In your life

Tata_MosTwaNteD

fyi: "A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own.". So Roondog would only be a "football bigot" if he could not tolerate people disliking football.
I guess he was right then. :)

HTml was my first language that i learned ( when i think i was 9 or 10 years old my cousin tought me that and at that time i even knew how marque think worked :) ) but theni forgot it and i re-learned it not long ago i think some months ago.And my first webpage that was also like when i was 9,10 years old i made it on a site that gave free html editor even then i had a tiny gaming website :) with flash games that were like 500 kb or something :) and the site also gave 50 mb of space. andi dont remember the host but it was something like freewebspace or something.

i learned C++ and html at the same time (no correlation in reason)my first site was for a local electronics retail store, i wont link because their web server is a 200 mhz old power mac, and its not just being used as a webserver, best thing on that site is the pop-out javascipt menus :)

Because whenever you make a post I see all these Egyptian men looking at me like they want to make out with me. Seriously, don't they sell shirts in Egypt?
Can I ask u question?...Why u r talking with this stupid way :) ..and where\who are those egyptian men that u mean ? ..Next time speak with polite way..ok? :) ...

Can I ask u question?...Why u r talking with this stupid way :) ..and where\who are those egyptian men that u mean ? ..Next time speak with polite way..ok? :) ...
I wasn't trying to be impolite. I mean the men (man) in your signature image looking at me like he wants to kiss me, and your avatar.Just saying..

• 1 month later...
Because whenever you make a post I see all these Egyptian men looking at me like they want to make out with me. Seriously, don't they sell shirts in Egypt?
I'm sorry, but that was terribly funny. :) I was thinking the thing. lolz (Adblocked Image)Anyways, the first one I did was on msn groups. I was assistant manager of the group and would help my group out with HTML stuff. Since msn groups doesn't allow CSS / JavaScript the only thing I could do was code with depreciated tags (I didn't know at that time). Long story short, our group was taken down by msn after another group decided to complain to them about our G-rated images (not that msn ever actually looked at them), so I can't share the link with you guys. :)

Archived