Vice city stories

Html

In order to create a site similar to that, you would need a few people with Actionscript programming experience, some artists, audio talent, obviously the Flash software, a lot of time, and someone willing to pay for all of it.

I woundn't want to get it completely like that, I should of said. I'm thinking of one page with a blue background similar to the shade of blue of #0000FF. Once you've clicked the link, and the page is loading, with a loading bar before the page appears with the content. Then you have the similar boxes as seen here, for my content. When you click on it they move slightly. Like the nav bar at the bottom, or possibly just a highlight of it. This would all need action script?

• 3 weeks later...

But ey, if you're rich, contact the Billzard codeing company, im shure they'll sort something out for you, i heard from a friend's friend, friend that one man alone thakes 10,000$ pr hour or something ^^,Just had to say it, sick shi*t

• 2 months later...

I'm sure several people do, my job requires me to work with Flash every now and then. You don't really "know Flash" though, me and the artist sitting next to me both do a lot of work in Flash and each of us can do things that the other person has no clue about. It's a large program and, depending on your skill set, you'll be using a certain set of features and not others. I stick with the Actionscripting mostly and don't do a lot with drawing or animation.

Archived