Adobe Flash CS3

Matt5581

I recently downloaded the Adobe Flash CS3 30 day free trial version, to learn more about Flash.I've downloaded, and installed it, but cannot seem to get to the actual program itself. Has this happened to anyone before? Help is much appreciated. Thank you all very much.-Matt

Pay attention to what the setup program tells you, it might be showing an error. Check your add/remove programs list and see if Flash is in there, if not then rerun setup. I haven't installed CS3 but I assume by default it will install to /program files/adobe/ somewhere. It should make a desktop icon and start menu shortcut though, there's not really any secret to running it vs. any other program. If the setup program doesn't run at all (you should see the typical installation wizard), then that's a problem.

Wow, I definitely feel stupid. I checked my programs from the Start menu and there it was Adobe CS3 Flash Professional! Justsomeguy, thank you very much for helping me point out my stupid mistake.EDITWould anyone happen to know if templates made in the trial version can be used online?

Well, can you export them as .swf (Ctrl + Enter and the .swf should appear in the same folder as your .fla unless CS3 is very different from MX 2004)? If you can, you can use them in a webpage :)

Archived