project

user4fun

Ok, before i go into to many details, is there a place on this site where i can post a project that i will pay someone for.It is a one page project, mainly i am paying for the fact to have someone take what i am trying to do, make me an index page and have professionally done. , like the theme, color matching, appropriate font choice etc.The greatest thing online are left unmentioned because of poor design ( me,lol )Incase you like to copyright your work or be credited on the site, there might not be much with this project.Minor detailsan index page,a php file that would be my main page header, i will include in all the other pages that i make, same thing for a page buttomand the body content of the index page.What might need some coding, a form in the page header that would search my tables that i will tell you about.

Ok, before i go into to many details, is there a place on this site where i can post a project that i will pay someone for.
No, this is more of a help-desk forum. Really, only web development issues and W3Schools threads should appear on this board.Anyway, you should have a go at designing and coding your site yourself :) you will learn a lot and save money, and we can help you if you run into trouble, as we have before. Have a look at some of the other sites on the web, and get an idea of what they have done for their layouts.Don't worry, you have already progressed heaps since you started - I'm sure you will be able to come up with something good!

Archived