Sign in to follow this  
domen

book

hello!As I have learned from my month's experience, there is no use in giong to different sites and using their online tutorials(it's still true with w3schools - it can't teach you the whole course), it's helpful only when you have a concrete question about the concrete tag or funqtion. And it's getting more and more clear for me that withuot a good book I'm unable to learn HTML well.have you got any suggestions about a good book which includes a more or less complete course of HTML?

I learned HTML and CSS from w3schools and had no problem with it...just have a look on what w3schools offers, have a look on the HTML examples, and start building a simple website so that you get used with HTML...and when you have an idea and you don't know how to fit it in your website, come here and maybe we we'll be able to help you...i know it's really fustrating when you want to learn something, but you just simple can't...cheers!