<ul> and <li> problems

SLS

Hi, everybody! Why I wrote this post is because I have a problem with one of my sites because my <ul> and <li> declarations aren't lining up correctly and I don't know or understand how to fix this problem.To better understand what I'm saying, here's the link to this site:http://www.debt.multiservers.com/Therefore if anybody knows how I can fix this problem, then can you please tell me?Thank you!

Viewing the page doesn't indicate what the problem is. It looks fine to me, but i don't know what you intended the ul / li to look like, so I can't help solve a problem which is not there.Kindly explain the problem in detail. thanks.

Looks fine in FF2, as wellIE6/7 is messed.First of all, add a Doctype to the first line of the page. I would suggest this one based on the tags ypou are using:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"   "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

I'm not certain that it will eliminate Quirks Mode, but it might help.

I'm new at this line of study, so take my suggestion for what it's worth.I'm not sure about your <ul> and <li> declarations. When I pulled it up, they looked fine, but your divisions were out of alignment. To straighten that out, try making your division with your address and the one above it as one, and put a <hr> between them if you want the line.Just above your <address>, take out the </div> <div id="footer"> and replace them with the <hr>, see what you come up with.

I'm new at this line of study, so take my suggestion for what it's worth.I'm not sure about your <ul> and <li> declarations. When I pulled it up, they looked fine, but your divisions were out of alignment. To straighten that out, try making your division with your address and the one above it as one, and put a <hr> between them if you want the line.Just above your <address>, take out the </div> <div id="footer"> and replace them with the <hr>, see what you come up with.
Hi, everybody! Never mind about this problem because I fixed the problem, myself. But, thanks for helping me anyway!

Archived