Passing to title tag

kurt.santo

Exactly what do you mean? Could you give some real (full code) example of what should automatically do what with what?

Exactly what do you mean? Could you give some real (full code) example of what should automatically do what with what?
Sorry, I was not clear enough. I use the following HTML code for my sidebar:
<ul>    <li class="select"><a href="ranges.htm">Furniture By Range</a></li>    <li><a href="item.php?id=36">Shanghai</a></li>    <li><a href="item.php?id=37">Boston</a></li>    <li><a href="item.php?id=38">Brighton</a></li>    <li><a href="item.php?id=39">Toulouse</a></li>    <li><a href="item.php?id=40">Beijing</a></li>  </ul>

I use the ids to pass parameters to scripts I have in item.php. Is it possible also to use the ids to pass "Shanghai" for example to the title tag?Kurt

Sure. Just pass in another parameter, separating each with "&". The links' href would then look like

item.php?id=40&title=Shanghai

Note that in this case,you'll need a special handler in PHP to react on the supplied title of course with

$_GET['title']

if you use the above suggested URL.

Sure. Just pass in another parameter, separating each with "&". The links' href would then look like
item.php?id=40&title=Shanghai

Note that in this case,you'll need a special handler in PHP to react on the supplied title of course with

$_GET['title']

if you use the above suggested URL.

That's great. Cheers, mate.Kurt

Archived