Just like PayPal

Vanessa

Using relative values is usually a good thing but if you are sure you want to disable your page from resizing I would suggest using absolute values, or to be more exact: Pixels.Like this:

<span style="font-zise: 14px">The text with 14px size</span>

I for one, can change the text size at www.paypal.com, as I am using FireFox. Px is actually a relative measurement as well.The only fixed measurements are:

* in: inches — 1 inch is equal to 2.54 centimeters.    * cm: centimeters    * mm: millimeters    * pt: points — the points used by CSS 2.1 are equal to 1/72nd of an inch.    * pc: picas — 1 pica is equal to 12 points.
Source

@DeathRay2K, I've read that px IS a fixed value in an e-book I saw a while ago.It's weird, the offical W3C site says differently :) Anyway, Firefox and Opera can resize even fixed values. Only IE would have a problem changing px (meaning that IE don't resize text written in pixels)The e-book I read also suggests that if you want your text to resize in IE, use em.1em is the size the normal text size2em is double the size0.5em is half the normal sizeetc.

you should never not allow font size changes - its not good practice - old, blind, and partial blind people surf the web too you know.