Getting PHP to work

SpOrTsDuDe.Reese

Hey guys im not new to website making but for my site i will be putting up soon (www.gameyin.com) i want php to be put in my site and so far when i go to php's site i have no idea what to download. and i have downloaded EVERYTHING on the downloads link and it keeps saying i have missing files. can someone post EXACT instructions on how to get php working and let me start putting php on my site? you can either pm me or post here. others might want to use this too. thanks

You don't need to install PHP to have it on your site. If your site is being hosted on another server then that server needs PHP installed, not your computer. You would only need to install PHP if you want to set up a server on your own computer to develop and test on before uploading it to an online server.Here are the installation instructions. The only thing you need to download on Windows is the Windows zip package from the downloads page. Don't use the Windows installer.http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.general.php

Archived